- Too far away?
- Not able to book at a time that suits you?
You might want to consider booking a Skype session with me. This is a viable option used to support people who are in remote situations get the support and counsel that they deserve. It’s not the same as sitting in the same room together, however more and more people are finding Skype sessions are a good way of getting support that they would otherwise not have access to.
It’s all very simple- you just need to download Skype onto your session (this is FREE!). You also need to have a sound card and video camera.
How Do I Organize a Skype Session?
We book an appointment either via email, phone or on-line and then I contact you via Skype at the appointment time. Payment is required prior to completion of the Skype session and may be made via PayPal or by major credit cards.
Some tips to make your Skype session as useful as possible:
- Make sure that your Skype session is somewhere private where you will not be disturbed
- Ensure that you can close the door so that friends, family and children won’t interrupt the session
- Have a glass of water or cup of tea or coffee handy- you may as well be comfortable
Skype sessions are best suited to the following type of support
- If your feeling anxious or upset and you feel you need to talk
- There may be a specific problem that you want to talk about
- Not sure of what support and services I offer- I can help you tap into the best program
- Finding it a challenge to get motivated
- Confused and not sure what needs to happen next
So you have nothing to lose but the problem itself. If you have any questions you can contact me anytime